Nothing to exciting to report just yet. Dr. Marzbani did confirm that we are pregnant. They took some blood to determine my HCG levels. Depending on the test results I will go in for my first OB appointment next week or the week after. He did an external ultra sound but its still a little to early to see anything. Hopefully next time.
William is already showing how amazing he can be. He is getting a little protective of me. :). He is weary of me touching the cats AND he has done this dishes for 2 nights in a row. I think I can live with this! I am falling more and more in love with him everyday. He has already mastered being an amazing husband and I am positive he will be an amazing dad.
Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment