This beautiful sign is from my co-workers. I feel so special. :) They also brought lots of yummy food. Just what I need.I have to say, this is the best birthday ever. The main reason...I have a baby growing inside of me. I couldn't have asked for a better gift.
So far for my B-Day:
Lunch with Candace at Ruby Tuesday this past Sunday
A 10 pc. Rachael Ray cookware set from my wonderful hubby
A fog/color-lighted lamp thingy from my parents
A peacock umbrella from my mother-in-law
Many messages, texts, and calls from my loves
Still to come:
U/S this afternoon to see my baby
Dinner tonight with the hubby at Applebee's
Dinner with my fav. guys Sat. night at Chili's (See Bruce, you made it into a post! YAY!)
I am sure there is more I just can't think of it all right now. :)
Thanks to everyone who has been a part of making today wonderful. And it's not even 9:30am yet!

I was about to say...you didnt even mention the wonderful serenade you got this morning...LOL!!! But as long as I made it in...LOL
ReplyDeleteBruce
yer so cute! i'm really glad you had a great bday- i love you bestie! (and i can't wait to spoil the lil' one... hehe)
ReplyDelete